Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who wants to enter another fabric design contest?


Me! Me! Me! [jumping up and down and clapping hands]

One of the fabric companies, Connecting Threads (which I hadn't heard of until recently, when my mom gave me one of their catalogs) is having a fabric design contest. Details are here.

Connecting Threads is cool because their exclusive fabric collections and quilt kits are incredibly inexpensive compared to other designer fabrics ($5 or $6 a yard versus $10 on up). And I'm guessing by the looks of their recent emails, they're trying to appeal to a younger demographic who has less traditional tastes (me!), so my stuff might stand a ghost of a chance. Yay!

Did I mention I think I want to be a fabric designer when I grow up?!

The best part is that one person is allowed multiple entires. My biggest problem with the Spoonflower / Michael Miller contest was that each designer was limited to only one. Waaay too much pressure!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you'll be entering, Jennifer. Your stuff was really cute for the Spoonflower one. (You may not have heard of us, but we (or at least I) have heard of you...) I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete